ADAC prides itself on understanding the ongoing process of addiction and substance abuse. This means an objective approach to treating the patient.
ADAC has developed a drug and alcohol program which provides quality and supportive service to those individuals, families and significant others who are in need of understanding their substance abuses or those of others.
Every person coming through the door is treated as an individual person with individual needs. Not everyone has the same issues, patterns, concerns, view point or ideas.
The main goal of treatment is abstinence. This is not always the philosophy of the patient, but one that is necessary for success.
ADAC offers a wide array of services for the community
• Outpatient Drug-Free and comprehensive drinking and driving program.
• Accredited, DMV approved SAP & DOT evaluations
• Group counseling to support abstinence and aid in the resolving of substance abuse issues.
• Individual, couple and family counseling.
• Consultations and presentations.
• Specialty services in other areas of addictions such as gambling, adult child of alcoholics, codependency, and anger management
• IOP - Intensive outpatient
• 12 Hour DUI education
• Homeopathic alternatives - Biotuner/15pt* Detox (acupuncture on ear)
• Urinalysis testing/ETG testing (extended alcohol test)
• Referrals/Outside Referrals
• Adolescent Groups
Alternative Drug and Alcohol Counseling
370 Virginia Avenue
Hagerstown, MD 27140
email : email@example.com
1 Washington St.
Cumberland, MD 21502